Looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales/Account Manager for an established ladies tailoring, outerwear and soft separates supplier to the UK High Street. Offering some serious expertise in product, with a focus on design, quality and fabric, they are looking for a talented Account Manager to join the team and help them to open up new business opportunities.
Sales/Account Manager- The Role
* Drive and develop the customer relationship, securing new business opportunities where possible.
* Work closely with design to develop samples and ranges to suit customer requirements.
* Ensure effective communication with customers ensuring all information is provided in a timely, accurate and appropriate way.
* Daily liaison with Buying contacts and attendance at client meetings.
* Will involve some travel as required.
Sales/Account Manager- The Person
* An experienced Senior Sales/Account Manager, who is well connected on the UK high street and passionate about product.
* A good exposure to ladies outerwear, tailoring and soft separates is desirable.
* Highly organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication skills.
* An ability to establish strong working relationships.
* Good team player, proactive, methodical and organised with strong interpersonal and people management skills.
* Ability to work unsupervised in an accurate and timely manner with attention to detail and within critical deadlines
* Must have a love for fashion and an eye for trend.
My client is an established supplier working with some great high street names...and are offering an opportunity not to be missed.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.