Retail Recruitment Advisor
Job Title: Retail Recruitment Advisor
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 - DOE
My client, a world famous British Luxury brand, are looking for a retail recruitment advisor to take on a full 360 recruitment role on an international basis at entry and supervisor level.
- To ensure that all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and to recommend improvements.
- Formulate up to date Job Descriptions.
- Organise placement of internal and external job advertisements in the most appropriate recruitment channels.
- To assist with the screening and short-listing of applicants against a set criteria and complete the ratings form for each applicant. To liaise with the Senior Retail Resourcer to compile an agreed list of
suitable applicants for interview all via the ATS.
- To manage appropriate Retail recruitment events and Recruitment fairs.
- To actively engage in LinkedIn in order to network and build relationships with potential candidates.
- A minimum of 6 months in either an agency or in-house based recruitment position.
- An interest in fashion and current trends.
- Strong communication skills.
- Meticulous and organised.
- Salary £25-28K depending on experience
- Generous staff discount and excellent benefits
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria