Resourcing Consultant / Resourcer / Researcher
Luxury Recruit is a leading recruitment and executive search firm focused on placing the highest calibre of professionals exclusively into the consumer sector and luxury goods industries.
Our clients encompass a broad range of consumer businesses in sectors including retail, consumer products, fashion, luxury, high-jewellery, travel, leisure, lifestyle, technology & e-commerce and arts, culture & not-for-profit.
Since its inception in 2007, the business has established long term and deep relationships with many of the best recognised and most prestigious brands in the world, working hand in hand with management teams to ensure the finest talent is engaged.
The key pillars of Luxury Recruit’s practice are deep sector focus and research – by focusing exclusively on the consumer retail and luxury goods industries, Luxury Recruit is in a position to bring an unparalleled level of insight, knowledge and access to supports its clients in their search for talent.
Have you got what it takes to join our recruitment team?
A highly ambitious and ever-evolving business based in the heart of London, we are always happy to hear from outstanding recruiters who are keen to advance their career.
Right now we are looking for experienced resourcing & recruitment consultants at all levels with a proven track record, a real commitment to excellence and the drive and dedication it takes to provide a bespoke service that meets the needs of clients and candidates alike.
To succeed, you’ll need a natural ability to discern quality, a commitment to excellence and the dedication to provide a bespoke service, tailored to meeting the needs of both clients and candidates.
In return, we’ll offer you a dynamic and interesting work environment at the heart of a buzzing boutique agency, together with genuinely exciting opportunities for personal growth.
- To assist the senior consultants in the sourcing and selection of candidates, client liaison, networking, research and administration.
- Ultimately working to a set monthly target resulting in monthly commission when this is achieved.
- Working towards weekly flexible KPI targets which correspond to division objectives.
- Conduct database searches in line with vacancy list.
- Source and assess new candidates through face to face meetings and telephone interviews if location is an obstacle.
- Specific and targeted candidate marketing in line with individual candidate objectives.
- Involvement in business development including client visits and building and servicing of accounts.
- General administration in relation to diary management, database management, updating spreadsheets and email correspondence.
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings.
- Interviewing and sourcing highly talented professionals
- Asses candidates skill levels and portfolios
- Manage the interview process for both the candidates and clients
- Anticipate client needs and present with qualified candidates whether there is an immediate need or not.
- Network to gain both client and candidate referrals
- Educate both client and candidate on current market conditions.
- Maintaining and cultivating new and existing client relationships
- Utilizing contacts and resources for networking to build client and candidate referral
- Consistently identifying new sources of business
- Daily collaboration with Managers to discuss account activity and assess clients needs and strategically leverage the strength of the team to determine how to best service the account
- Develop sales and recruiting strategies based on customer feedback and market environment
- Regularly attend industry networking events
- Basic knowledge of the luxury industry and terminology.
- Love of fashion and luxury goods with a natural eye for trend and style.
- A confident individual and natural networker.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and tenacious, able to identify and capitalise on opportunities.
- Open and collaborative personality, someone who works with integrity
- Down-to-earth, pragmatic and methodical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Bullhorn (Recruitment Database).