Regional Key Account Manager - South
Seeking an experienced regional Key Account Manager for the South. Ideally seeking a candidate with experience in watches or jewellery, for this market-leading brand.
As the Regional Account Manager you will be accountable for both managing and maximising existing key and independent account relationships as well as opening new doors and opportunities.
The position is field-based with occasional visits to the Head Office location in London, so we are open to candidates based outside of London. The region will cover Midlands and down.
* Achieve the desired business results by executing the key KPI's set by the business with achievement of wholesale targets being priority.
* Responsible for maintaining and ensuring accuracy of demand and commercial forecasting for the accounts.
* Carry out detailed analysis of account performance and make valid recommendations and implement solutions to continually improve performance.Internally communicate challenges/opportunities within the account(s) portfolio.
* Conduct rigorous data analysis on all categories to spot trends and recognise key growth drivers.
* Be accountable for the range change process for e.g. space, distribution, negotiation, visual merchandising.
* Maintain P&L to assist in driving profitability and awareness of profitability criteria and targets.
* Monitor and evaluate brand presence in all channels of the account. Ensure promotions/initiatives are being executed to plans (self-select & online).
* Develop a strong internal network with key departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full. Preparation of retailer strategy meetings and training
* Develop strong working relationships with buyers and retailer head office personnel. Ensure excellent customer service to accounts consistently.
* Carry out weekly store visits to fully understand the retail environment and to seek feedback on challenges and successes to support future planning.
* Meet with customers to assess retail, tactical and bespoke opportunities. Negotiate all aspects of brand support.
* Prepare, review and implement annual strategic account plans.Work with retailer to agree joint business plans.
* Negotiate space, location, sites, windows, and in store support for launch. Follow up execution of all aspects.
* Monitor and communicate competitor activity and performance within the account(s)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY & EXPERIENCE
- A results driven person with the ability to establish and leverage credible business relationships.
- High commercial acumen. Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity and adaptable to changing situations.
- A strategic thinker, who is assertive and an exceptional negotiator.
- Demonstrate drive, desire and enthusiasm to exceed financial budgets.
- Highly numerate - strong analytically and a high level of computer literacy, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Experienced sales person with a proven track record in the fashion/accessories industry
** Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.