Production Work Experience Placement
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established J.W.Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands.
Throughout the work experience the student will gain experience in:
- Dividing and sending raw materials (fabric and trims) to send to factories
- Preparing UPS and courier shipments, organising courier collections
- Helping to prepare tech packs to send to factories
- Visiting London based factories to deliver small parcels or urgent goods
- Keeping trackers up to date with relevant information (as instructed)
- Various other duties as necessary