Adrien Victor Sauvage is a British designer, director and photographer of Ghanaian descent. Established in early 2010, British fashion house A.Sauvage has acquired a reputation for its under-stated luxury and non-nonsense approach to contemporary tailoring. Applying the principles of Adrien Sauvage’s founding philosophy, ‘dress easy’ (D.E), House A.Sauvage focuses on the changing needs of its clients to create menswear with an emphasis on a perfect cut and casual elegance. Originally specialising in contemporary tailoring, the brand has since diversified to offer made to measure, womenswear, casual separates and leather goods.
An exceptional opportunity has opened for a talented ideally Italian speaking Production Manager to join a well- known international brand
House of A. Sauvage is very excited to open an opportunity in its team for a Production Manager. The ideal candidate will be a natural and effective leader with the ability to inspire a culture of collaboration in the team to ensure that we are consistently going beyond our client’s expectations and delivering a seamless and luxury experience.
•You will bring a high level of experience of post-production processes, operational and management expertise and strategic thinking, as well as demonstrating the ability to deliver efficient workflows
•You will embed new ways of working to ensure our in-house post production facility is efficient, simple, auditable, measurable and right first time
•You will champion a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing, playing a key role in ensuring the end to end process is capable of delivering against client needs
•You will ensure that the production is cost effective, determining an efficient operating model (full time, part time, and partners)
•You will be responsible for global production planning across all A. Sauvage clients and communicate on regular basis to all suppliers;
•You will be reporting to A. Sauvage key stakeholders
•You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasts and work closely with Operations and Management team
Who you are:
- You are an experienced ideally Italian speaking manager in a successful production operation ideally in menswear, including post production, with a thorough understanding of workflows, tools & systems, and the talent required to achieve this
- You have existing relationships to mills and factories
- You are an effective leader with the ability to manage, direct, motivate, develop and communicate with their team
- You are confident with making rapid, accurate assessments and identifying crucial issues in a highly reactive environment
- You are a creative problem solver with the ability to stay calm under pressure
- You have proven success in a client facing role
- You are highly organised, proactive and goal oriented individual
- You are available to travel for short periods of time
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.