Product Owner - International Territory Lead
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About the Role: -
- Monitor key sales drivers and initiate changes where appropriate
- Identify and champion additional online functionality and features that will grow sales in individual countries.
- Identify logistical and payment opportunities
- Identify additional product opportunities and communicate to the relevant departments
- Identify strategic partners who can assist with either commercial direction and / or provide direct marketing opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing teams both digital and direct mail to profitably increase customer recruitment, retention and overall sales
- Work closely with commercial and creative teams to ensure the international websites commercially represent most appropriate products for key events and seasonal variations.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Owner or equivalent
- Experience of the German retail market would be desirable but not essential as would the ability to speak German
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- The ability to motivate others and lead change, whilst working cross-functionally.
- Comfortable with international travel from time to time.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude, who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Company Car
- Management Share Options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- Possible Relocation Package
- Accommodation or Transport costs
- On-site Nursery