Product Owner - Digital &Amp; Ecommerce
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Working within the directory marketing team, you will be responsible for driving digital roadmaps across a mix of online and ecommerce projects. From defining MVPs and user stories, to commercially detailing project success metrics and KPIs before go live.
About the Role: -
· You will take ownership of multiple projects, detailing delivery plans, capturing key project milestones and dependencies.
· Working closely with both business and systems teams to coordinate a phased approach, delivering value at pace and learnings early on in the project lifecycle.
· Communicate with internal stakeholders to understand the needs of the business and translate in to detailed requirements, considering potential risks attached to suggestions you have made.
· Shape project success criteria and KPIs, alongside written documentation to support your work and present to stakeholders when necessary.
· Understanding customer needs through feedback and analysis, ensuring that data is at the heart of all decisions.
· Implement key Agile / SCRUM ceremonies, representing your project and be the key driver in enabling the development teams to progress.
- Hands-on experience of product ownership within retail, having worked in the digital / ecommerce sector.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences.
- The ability to motivate others and lead change, whilst working cross-functionally.
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Experience of working in Agile environments and working with Agile / SCRUM methodologies.
- Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude, who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to gather project requirements and write user stories.
- Mircrosoft Office proficient.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery