Michael Kors is a rapidly growing global luxury lifestyle brand led by a world-class management team and a renowned, award-winning designer. Since launching his namesake brand 30 years ago, Michael Kors has featured distinctive designs, materials and craftsmanship with a jet-set aesthetic that combines stylish elegance and a sporty attitude. Mr. Kors’ vision has taken the Company from its beginnings as an American luxury sportswear house to a global accessories, footwear and apparel company with a presence in 74 countries.
The Product Owner will be a key member of the Ecommerce delivery team, assisting with the definition, design and delivery of website functionality and projects that maximise revenue, improve customer experience, and enhance brand value.
· Works with key business stakeholders to understand business requirements and articulate business needs. Uses expertise to advise, recommend and productively challenge where required.
· Responsible for managing and maintaining EU product backlog, tracking and reporting where required. Manages expectations and day-to-day interactions with key stakeholders.
· Works collaboratively with business analysts to write detailed user stories and acceptance criteria that meets business objectives.
· Works collaboratively with UX team to describe and define user journeys, supporting the business requirements.
· Works cross-functionally as part of global team, identifying and reviewing global requirements and priorities and acting as representative for EU team.
· Works across the project life cycle, playing key role in UAT and defect prioritisation, including UAT sign-off. Liaises with cross-functional teams, both business and digital IT.
· Where required, documents new business processes required for any website changes and works with business teams to ensure changes are communicated and adopted.
· Communicates objectives ahead of launches and tracks metrics. Reports and and communicates to wider team.
· Performs market research studies, competitive analysis, and usability testing reports.
· Assesses opportunities and creates business cases where required to drive and prioritise improvements.
· Performs analysis to balance business needs, customer needs and technological capabilities when designing website features and enhancements.
· Supports project management function where required, playing key role in external partner management and communication.
Supports site optimization programme, including A/B testing and MVT, through idea generation, set-up and monitoring, and uses this to inform prioritisation and development.
· 5+ years’ experience within a similar ecommerce product role, preferably fashion retail.
· Experience working across multi-lingual, multi-currency European sites.
· Experience working across the project life cycle.
· Experience working with both agile and waterfall methodologies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V