Product Line Manager - Industrial Footwear
OUR TEAMS ARE MADE UP OF PEOPLE FROM ALL KINDS OF BACKGROUNDS. BUT THE ONE THING WE ALL SHARE IS AN APPRECIATION FOR DR. MARTENS. WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE BRAND, LOVE THE PRODUCTS AND DELIVER RESULTS. OUR EMPLOYEES POSSESS CERTAIN QUALITIES THAT MAKE DR. MARTENS THE HISTORICAL, GLOBAL BRAND THAT IT IS TODAY, WHICH INCLUDE…
+ ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT + TRUE PASSION FOR THE BRAND
+ AN EAGERNESS TO GET 'STUCK IN' + BEING PROUD OF OUR ROOTS
Our roots have always been with two feet firmly planted in our industrial heritage, ever since the creation of the Original Dr Martens boots for workers everywhere way back in 1960. Fast forward to the present & Dr Martens for Industry can be found everywhere from the Kitchen to the oil rig, from the Production line to the foundry and wherever else our customers demand protection and performance from comfortably tough footwear. Our Industrial category is growing and an exciting opportunity now exists for a Product Line Manager to join our Industrial team at our office in Camden. Curious about our industrial story?
You can find out more here:http://www.drmartens.com/uk/industrial
The Stuff that will set you apart:
• You will Work with regional product leads and commercial heads to manage the seasonal range plan from start to finish .
•You will be a central point of contact for all relevant departments and countries regarding new industrial product management, cost management, and specification details.
• You’ll be responsible for the management of all product information and samples for catalogues, photo shoots in accoradnce with the marketing calender. You'll also be responsible for ensuring the Global Sales and Ecom teams have everything they need for their respective seasonal launches.
• You will look after the management of prototype samples, working closely with industrial design and product development.
• You will compile all factory specifications accurately from initial design and work with production adn the factories in line with the development calender.
• You will be responsible for presenting, and managing the logistics of the industrial product line at product launch events.
• You’ll create market insight documents inclusing seasonal competitor and trend analysis & have the ability to identify opportunities from markets outside of the UK.
• You will be an ambassador for our brand, both internally and to our external customers.
- You have experience in the footwear industry in either a product line management, visual merchandising or related field. If you have a technical footwear qualification then that would be ace.
- You have worked with technical, performance or safety footwear
- Passion for product creation, with the knowledge of the creation process
- Be a confident communicator, resilient and adaptable, - the successful candidate will be presenting to large groups on a regular basis, so we need a confident and engaging presenter
- Highly Collaborative and can work across different functions, building great relationships as you go
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Someone who thrives in a rapidly changing high growth environment
- Although predominantly based at our Camden offices, there will be some travel required.
- Professional, but fearless and authentic with a love of our brand, and what we stand for!