Product Lifestyle Management And Critical Path Coordinator
SuperGroup plc is the owner of the dynamic Superdry brand and operates in the premium branded fashion clothing sector. Superdry focuses on high quality fashionable menswear, womenswear and accessories, fusing vintage Americana and Japanese graphics with a British style. Superdry operates a multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, concessions, ecommerce, and UK and international wholesale.
Product Lifestyle Management and Critical Path Coordinator - Cheltenham
Superdry is continuing to grow rapidly on a global basis. Our ambition is endless and underpinned by a well-developed strategic plan to deliver our goals. We are passionate about improving the way we do things, becoming more efficient, more systemised and having better visibility of what we do when, ultimately driving both cost and time benefits for a slicker business.
To support this we are implementing a new Product Lifecycle Management System (PLM) which will enable us to track and monitor our critical path from the conception of design all the way through the management of the style being created and produced. We need someone that can support and lead the administration of the system whilst ensuring that people processes are also efficiently supported by the future software.
This is a huge benefit driver taking Superdry from great to awesome and therefore we are seeking someone who has the ability to work with all departments across the business, engaging stakeholders at all levels and forming cross-functional teams to deliver simple, pragmatic and effective solutions that deliver the core aim of continuous improvement, supporting our overall business strategy.
We want the individual to start whilst we are in the Programme phase of designing the system and developing people and processes, so knowledge can grow as we build, therefore, becoming the top super user of PLM and critical path co-ordinator. You will initially work closely with Business Transformation to deliver the Programme into BAU, when you will then transition to the Design department full time.
This is a new and exciting opportunity within Superdry, a role that someone can make their own, bringing the business together to drive strong and sustainable benefits now and in the future.
- Support the PLM Programme in the co-ordination and set up of cross function master data in the PLM
- Set up the Super User & Librarian Governance, roles and responsibilities
- Collaborate with IT in setting up Governance to manage system changes that are not within the remit of Super Users and require centric technical input
- Provide on-going administration of the PLM to reflect business operations
- Support the PLM Manager to achieve the critical path cross functionally
- Own the central calendar for critical path, including cross function diary management
- Manage the function’s PLM data librarians and co-ordinate seasonal reviews
- Ensure the PLM system supports critical path processes across functions
- Manage all PLM report creation
- Co-ordinate and support all PLM continuous improvement – including management of PLM cross functional ‘Head of’ review
- Co-ordinate and manage functional Super User change requests and issues
- Be the lead design Super User and Librarian
- Detail orientated, logical and a problem solver, with a positive mindset
- A clear communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills, who is able to influence at all levels
- Experienced in working in a fast paced complex environment, with an understanding of complex cross functional critical paths
- Able to work collaboratively and are a team player, but also happy to work alone
- Ideally knowledgeable in PLM and come from a planning background
- Delivery driven and have the ability to change the status quo
- A proficient user of both Excel and Power Point
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding;
What we offer
- A generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- An unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (this year we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more!