F H Communications
F H Communications is a strategic communications and brand development company for Luxury Brands within the Fashion, Fine Jewellery, Lifestyle and Beauty sector.
The PR Intern/Assistant is an integral role within a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited too;
- Handling all allocated sample requests and managing press returns across womenswear couture brands, womenswear fashion brands and one menswear luxury footwear brand
- Showroom maintenance and management, ensuring couture samples and surrounding environment are always steamed, cleaned and in pristine condition
- Fielding and responding to hi res image and sample requests from journalists and press under the supervision of the Senior PR Manager
- Daily/routine searches for print and online/social coverage across all clients within F H Communications
- Proactive pitching to fashion assistants to secure editorial coverage and online galleries
- Adhoc admin and tasks as set by CEO/Director & Senior PR Manager (Reports, Scanning, printing labels, stationary orders, filing etc)
- Booking bikes, couriers, cars and other required modes of travel when needed
- Low level diary/meeting management, booking restaurants etc as required
The candidate should be ambitious, incredibly hard working and be able to multi task an ever changing workload whilst keeping a level head under pressure
Quick learner, autonomous in the role but able to take direction, feedback and direct report well
Fluency/strong skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Strong interest in fashion, pop-culture and culture in general