DH-PR was launched in 2013 by Daisy Hoppen. Having previously worked with a number of London based luxury PR Agencies, Hoppen founded DH-PR to provide representation within the Art world, Fashion, Luxury and Design Creative.
We are looking for a press intern to start at DH-PR in early May 2017. The role is Monday-Friday and our office hours are 9.30am-6pm. Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Making and sending press clippings to clients daily
- Assisting with daily sample trafficking: packing and unpacking samples, booking couriers and shipments, creating all sample documentation that must be included in sample send-outs via sample login software (Fashion GPS)
- Updating the company database
- Supporting the team with various administrative tasks
- Completing miscsellaneous research projects
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Laura Linden before Friday May 5th, 2017.