pr & Marketing Internship
In the decade since it launched at London Fashion Week in 2005, the ROKSANDA fashion house has evolved an unmistakable woman-centered design aesthetic. Sophisticated and feminine yet playful and effortless, its iconic ready-to-wear and accessories are instantly recognisable to the burgeoning community of international customers who enjoy them for their contemporary distinct impact and enduring appeal.
Today the label is stocked in over 40 countries worldwide, stockists including Selfridges, Harrods and Harvey Nichols in London, Lane Crawford and Joyce in Hong Kong and Saks and Nordstrom in the US and Net A Porter, Matchesfashion and MyTheresa online, offering women’s ready-to-wear, jewellery and bags as well as the children’s wear line BLOSSOM. Designing from her London studio Roksanda uses the finest materials and craftsmanship, producing her goods in the UK, France and Italy.
Roksanda is committed to championing the work of female artists and designers working in other disciplines. Her regular participation in the art world has led to landmark collaborations with eminent organisations such as the Josef and Anni Albers Foundation and Studio Voltaire.
ROKSANDA has a loyal VIP following, with recent appearances on the Duchess of Cambridge, Michelle Obama, Cate Blanchett, Charlize Theron, Kristen Stewart, Amy Adams and Keira Knightley.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily checking of the intern email address.
- Daily organisation of sample rail and returns.
- Maintain and develop relationships with studio and production teams.
- Daily adhoc tasks to ensure smooth running of press office and studio
- Management of daily sample requests from PR agency for editorial shoots and VIP requests.
- Management of regular sample requests from studio and production teams.
- Management of daily sample movement including updating movement
records, fashion GPS and internal system.
- Daily processing of returns into fashion GPS and internal system.
- Daily communication with PR agency to make sure maximum requests are
fulfilled while maintaining balance with studio time.
- Daily recording of press coverage, filing onto the internal server.
- Regular checking for online coverage.
- Assistance with all fashion show preparation ahead of London Fashion Week including seating charts, invitations, production and studio happenings. On site assistance on the day with collection co-ordination and seating
- Assistance with all look book preparation including model castings, studio set up and on set assistance.
- Assistance with regular events and instore marketing including events with wholesale retailers and collaborations.
- Need to be available minimum 4 days per week
- Have an energetic personality, with the ability to motivate and inspire others
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communications skills and writing
- MAC Savy with experience with excell
- Fashion GPS or sample management experience ideal
Must speak good english and have good writing skills. Competent with excel and MAC - photoshop also useful!
Most importantly, must be pro-active and organised, and efficient, as well as good at multi talking.