Avenue Communications is a contemporary public relations and brand strategy agency for Menswear, Luxury, Arts, Culture and Lifestyle innovators.
A curated space, celebrating the best of cultural excellence. We merge visionary tastemakers with inspirational organisations and individuals to create truly impactful and long lasting story telling.
Avenue Communications is seeking an enthusiastic and hard working PR assistant to work across a mix of Menswear, Luxury, Arts/Culture, Music & Lifestyle accounts and projects.
This is a start up fashion PR agency and as such the role is initially a freelance contract, with progression to a permanent contract in due course.
A solid passion and love of menswear is a must, with a wider interest in pop culture and knowledge of current affairs.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Managing sample movement and editorial requests for menswear fashion brands
- Working at London Fashion Week Men's across client shows/presentations
- Working at and assisting with the planning and execution of client events as and when required
- Pitching news stories and online gallery credits daily across all brands to drive and ensure a continuous level of coverage
- Assisting with VIP dressing, fittings and associated opportunities
- Monthly client reporting
- Admin & adhoc duties
- Research and planning both generally and for specific campaigns
Fluent and articulate in English with excellent writing skills
Experience with and knowledge of the UK menswear press is essential
Relevant PR experience in a luxury, designer and menswear background is preferred. Combined in house and agency experience is preferred but not essential
Knowledge of relevant, current and upcoming VIP's, Influencers and other talent is highly advantageous