Ppc And Paid Social Media Executive
We're a DIY fashion brand selling yarn and kits online for anyone looking to get creative.
We are currently looking for a hands-on and technically proficient PPC and Paid Social Media Executive to work alongside our Digital Acquisition Manager.
You will be in charge of implementing paid digital campaigns across all digital platforms, as well as helping drive our acquisition initiatives for both DMC and Wool and the Gang. The right candidate will have strong analytical skills and must be attentive to detail and self-motivated.
Implement and optimize targeted PPC campaigns on Google and Bing: Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping, Gmail, YouTube, Ravelry etc.
Set up and continuously optimize digital ads on Facebook and Instagram
Manage affiliate programs
Implement lead generation campaigns
Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
Build and optimise lead acquisition and transactional landing pages based on a testing programme
Work closely with copywriters and the e-commerce and design teams to deliver high-quality ads and landing pages
Work across multiple markets and brands
- 1-2 years experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Hands-on experience with Google AdWords and Facebook Power Editor
- Hands-on experience with landing page building tools
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Advanced Excel skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience within a B2C environment is essential, ideally, within retail, fashion, and craft industry
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills, French and German are a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision