A high profile contemporary fashion brand, is seeking a meticulous and experienced personal assistant to join their growing team in East London. They will be directly working with the Director of PR and Brand Strategy on a wealth of tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in a position that is integral to the success of the organisation.
- Act as the primary liaison and first point of contact for all queries and telephone calls directed to the Director, prioritising queries as appropriate
- Extensive diary management: appropriately prioritising and scheduling internal & external meetings/ conference calls across time zones, proactively gathering any required materials ahead of trips
- Preparing and providing support during internal and external meetings, welcoming guests, booking and arranging rooms/ meetings.
- Organising frequent travel - flights, accommodation, visas, transportation, transfers, currency, restaurants, meetings and calls, together with compiling the required materials for business trips in advance
- Support with inbox management and proof reading external facing documents when required
- Provide assistance for the Director's personal affairs
- Managing monthly expenses for the Director, in line with the Company's Expenses Policy
- Maintaining an up-to-date filing system and support in organising mail-outs/ distribution of materials as required
- Monitoring annual leave and the whereabouts of the Director's direct reports
- Dealing with confidential correspondence and information
- Support in the preparation of various work related documentation, including business presentations, meeting agendas & travel itineraries
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £22,000.00 P.A.
- Strong experience working within a similar role, responsible for prioritising and multi-tasking various and competing demands
- Excellent communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels (face to face, by email and telephone)
- Proactive and able to work unsupervised in autonomy
- Meticulous organisation and ability to prioritise when working to tight deadlines and under high amounts of pressure
- Mature, calm and self-confident
- Proactive, responsive and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to be concise and to the point
- Punctual, professional and trustworthy acting with a high level of discretion at all times
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Luxury Fashion and Retail experience an advantage, however not essential
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and how to create decks.
- French/Italian languages - advantage, however not essential