Performance Marketing Manager (f/m)
The World’s leading provider of precision-cut crystal
for fashion, jewelry, accessories, lighting, architecture and interiors.
The Swarovski Group’s status as a leading-edge, world-class business is recognized in its turnover of more than €3 billion, and its significant global presence across 170 countries.
A family business established in Austria in 1895 by Daniel Swarovski, which enjoys long-term business relationships.
This position is located near Innsbruck, Austria OR in Hamburg, Germany. Please do only apply if you are open to relocation or already live in one of the locations. (we support your relocation)
As a Performance Marketing Manager for Swarovski Professional you will develop, optimize and implement strategies for international performance marketing to drive qualified leads. You have the chance to be working in our digital Hub in Hamburg (Germany) or in Swarovski’s Headquarters in Wattens (Austria). More concretely, these will be your exciting tasks on a daily base:
•Develop and implement performance marketing strategies to drive qualified leads
•Manage data-collection process and ensure tracking across the customer journey
•Own testing design of marketing campaigns
•Review and analyze marketing campaign data and provide ongoing reporting
•Stay up to date with performance marketing developments and best practices
•Brief and manage internal and external partners, such as content team and agencies
•Liaise with internal stakeholders (E-Commerce, Marketing, Innovation and Product Management etc.) to foster cross-channel cooperation to create synergies
- Strong academic background in business studies with a focus on Marketing or IT
- Relevant work experience in Performance Marketing (Display, SEA, Social etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of main performance marketing tools, bid management tools and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to create impact through outstanding analytical skills & ROMI-driven approach
- Data is at the heart of what you do - you use data to make better decisions
- High interest and affinity with online, eCommerce and fashion world
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are a plus
- Open for relocation to Innsbruck area or to Hamburg (we support your relocation)
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued luxury brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow and contribute and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace.
As required by law, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is set at a minimum of € 44.000.- (VG IV.4) gross. Our actual salaries are market cometitive and take individual qualifications and experience into account.
Are you passionate to contribute with enthusiasm to our success? Then we are looking forward to receiving your job application!