Operations Manager - British Contemporary Jewellery Brand
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Operations Manager with extensive online experience to join a British contemporary jewellery brand known for its distinctive and delicate pieces. A diverse role requiring a range of skills and the opportunity to play a critical role in the growth and development of this business which is in a period of serious growth. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with the ability to deliver and perform within the role.
* Responsible for leading and supporting the successful delivery of operational departments within the company: Customer Service, Warehouse, Wholesale and Merchandising
* Ability to grow existing strategies as well as the overall growth of the business
* In charge of setting and reviewing the operations budgets, as well as setting business objectives and targets.
* Ensuring cross-departmental communication is integrated and co-ordinated to ensure transparency and improved communication across the business
* Evaluate existing supply chain and look for opportunities to improve
* Implement and launch innovative technologies within the business e.g. live chat, WMS, OMS and CRM
* Degree level or equivalent qualification, preferably in Business Management/ Business Administration
* Previously worked in a role within E-commerce, Logistics, Business Management or Merchandising
* Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and develop an operations team in a fast paced and growing environment
* Excellent relationship building skills across operations, the company and externally
* Strong analytical and numerical skills as well as excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* Independent, intelligent decision maker, ability to multi-task and act in accordance with the best interests of the business
£45-50k dependent on experience