Operations & Logistics co - Ordinator
Driven by a long-standing desire to find core pieces that would rise up to the aesthetics of a chic wardrobe, être cécile was founded by Yasmin Sewell and Kyle Robinson, who collectively aspired to create a unique ready-to-wear collective, taking inspiration from the cleanliness of French style. The brand's heritage is based around ‘Cécile', an Irish-born artist living in 1960s Paris, with a love of animal prints and a creative flair for fashion.
Designed for the true fashion girl, être cécile defines a new breed of contemporary brands, combining the ease and wearability of casualwear, along with considered aesthetics that sit comfortably amongst designer pieces. Playing on its original identity as a luxury t-shirt label, the brand finds its voice in subtle injections of humour and lightheartedness, reflective of its true essence and approach.
The brand is produced in Europe with showrooms in Paris, New York and the designers' home of London, where the brand was conceived.
Operations & Logistics Co-ordinator
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Maintain communication between warehouse staff and sales team to ensure proper working orders
- Prioritize customer’s delivery
- Allocation in the system
- Creation of order confirmation, pick, delivery note, invoices, RA and credit notes
- Creation of Export documentation for all the customers worldwide
- Customer’s delivery management
- Warehouse management
- Creation of the delivery report
- Stock control management
- Reviewing contract with couriers/ forwarders, distribution centres and other logistic agreements
- Updating customer requirements database
- Liaise with the finance manager to ensure all accounts/ payments are up-to-date and processed.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate on projects, plans and people
- It is ideal for the applicant to have had at least 1-2 years experience in the industry
- Proficient with I.T Software such as Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Zedonk desirable
- This is a broad role and the successful candidate will be very hands on, and work well within a small team.
- Extremely professional with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities in a pressurised environment.
- A can-do attitude with a willingness to take a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking
- Great IT knowledge
- Strong sense of initiative
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, and being resourceful