Online Test Analyst
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
As well as making sure daily test plans are being implemented, you’ll also be required to flag up issues to relevant departments and oversee important new launches and developments online. You will feed into the weekly release sign-off process.
About the Role: -
· Devise testing plans based on requirements including regression test plans where required.
· Manage progress against these plans, escalating resource or prioritisation conflicts where appropriate.
· Record test results and outputs in a concise manner so that issues found can be escalated appropriately.
· Liaising across departments to ensure any errors found get reported and fixed in a timely manner.
· Manage and co-ordinate testing conducted by offshore team (Pune).
· Keeping all test artefacts up to date.
· Proven previous experience of testing web sites and systems including cross browser testing and device testing.
· Strong technical proficiency (experience in bug tracking software, services).
· Experience in Automation testing using Selenium (Desirable)
· Must be able to effectively communicate the status of defects and issues to a range of stakeholders including Senior Management.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Highly motivated and hardworking with a professional attitude who is able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
· Experience of working with remote teams.
· Good at prioritising workload to meet requirements and tight deadlines.
· A team player who can be left to their own devices to complete tasks if required.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery