Online Marketing And Content Manager
We are a well established manufacturer and supplier for young & fast fashion and have our own in house labels that are focused on product lines for women.
•Handle the digital marketing portfolio for the Ecommerce website (https://www.izabel.com/) of the company.
•Lead growth and development of all online marketing channels ( Email, PPC, SEO, affiliates, partnership, advertising, direct mail, promotions and events)
•Develop, design and implement a successful digital marketing, social media strategy and improve upon ecommerce KPI’s
•Monitor industry trends, plan for peak seasons with promotional calendars and create innovative digital campaigns.
•Create content for the website pages, editorial features, newsletters, marketing emails and for social media channels.
•Plan, develop and execute overall content strategy.
•Understand and produce content unique to each social platform
•Research & analysis for content based on trends and develop content to improve SEO of the website.
•Manage external agencies & partners: Affiliate partners, bloggers, copy writers, external marketing & social media agencies.
•Work on editing website pages if required, liaise with external designers.
•Analysis for website performance through analytical tools.
•Manage and co-ordinate photo shoot sessions, including styling, check on quality of images model casting, photo editing etc.
•Ad hoc website administration.
•The position will report to the Director of the company.
- Solid Digital Marketing / E-commerce experience for woman’s wear fashion.
- Hands on implementation with Social Media, Google Analytic, SEO, PPC and Email.
- Proven track record in building traffic / Sales.
- Experience working with Shopify or Megento.
- Passionate about digital and how to build online presence.
- Strong interest in fashion and good market knowledge.
- Image editing experience using Photoshop / Knowledge of additional CAD alongside working experience of Wordpress, HTML, Ad words,
- Keen attention to detail with an ability to deal with multiple issues and prioritising.
- Work well unsupervised using your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An excellent attitude and approach to your work
- 3+ years experience working for online fashion retailer as Ecommerce Manager.