Online Fashion Intern
London-based independent label Knightsbridge Furs is at the forefront of luxury fur fashion, using only the finest ethically sourced furs lined with luxurious silk. Our items are never mass-produced with bespoke pieces being the most popular choice amongst our clientele.
Our bespoke designs have been sold internationally to as far as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Hong Kong & Singapore as well as many other countries around the world. We have stockists in Europe and we plan to expand further into the Middle East by 2017.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic online/ecommerce intern who has a real interest in fashion and fur.
- Frequently updating the website and ensuring content is accurate and relevant to our target audiences.
- Developing and engaging with Knightsbridge Furs social media community including Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Recording and editing video content for social media
- Compiling media contact lists for news distribution
- Assisting with the development of the website to improve SEO and usability
- Flexible hours for the correct person
•Student or recent graduate of a marketing/arts/design/computer related subject.
•Experience of using creative Adobe software such as Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in a PC/Windows environment.
•Experience of designing artwork for digital and print formats.
•Excellent writing and numeracy skills
•Experience of using social media platforms to engage an audience
•Well organised and able to prioritise workload
•Keen and willing to carry out administrative tasks for the website when required
•Good attitude, ability to think outside the box and creative!!!
•Experience of SEO and PPC including Google Ad words
Please provide a copy of your CV and a covering letter or email explaining your suitability for the position.