Online Content Manager - Exciting Online Shopping Destination
Online Content Manager - Exciting Online Shopping Destination - Beauty
Exciting new online shopping destination, focused on the premium beauty and hair sector. This is an accelerator-backed Start-up on a mission to serve a hugely lucrative market segment, providing a trusted marketplace for all things beauty.
We are now looking for a bright, Online Content Manager who is creative and strategic in order to develop and deliver the digital communications plan across key channels, driving brand engagement, developing the brands tone of voice and driving consistency across all digital touch points.
This is a very exciting business who are set for much more exposure and international growth. They offer a great working culture, as well as lucrative career development and progression.
● Manage campaigns and build digital marketing initiatives to raise profile and drive brand awareness.
● Develop, nourish and support content plans, driving targeted digital communications aligned with the team + wider digital marketing communication strategy.
● Manage content-quality of all campaigns in guaranteeing consistent and appropriate
● Plan and implement photoshoots and filming of content across all digital marketing channels
● Creation of assets with support of social media associate.
● Work with the digital marketing team to identify opportunities to drive engagement through the digital channels - e.g. promotions and other tactics to drive business growth during key need periods, while maintaining brand stature and integrity.
● Manage all email marketing campaigns from brief to build and fully accountable for subsequent e-commerce performance. ● Post campaign analysis and research competitor intelligence to be reported on a weekly and monthly basis - including website performance, content performance, CRM and data analysis. Ad hoc duties as required by head of marketing and founders.
We are looking for somebody passionate about creating impeccable content and ideally with strong design skills (Photoshop and the Adobe creative suite, film editing suites and Microsoft Office are highly desirable).
To succeed in this role you will most importantly need to be self motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple projects at one time. You will need an entrepreneurial mindset where the day to day elements of your role are a foundation from which you go on to dream big and deliver, often contributing outside of your speciality. Ultimately, If you're looking for a chance to shine and to really make an impact, then this is set to be a very rewarding role!
To apply for this role and for immediate consideration please apply by sending your CV via the link on this portal. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org