Online Content Editor - 6 Month Temp
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
If you have only limited CMS experience that’s fine, we can teach you that! What we’re looking for is a truly motivated candidate who is passionate about fashion and eCommerce, willing to get their hands dirty and ultimately make their mark at one of the UKs biggest retailers.
About the Role: -
Working within the fast paced marketing department, the UK content team are responsible for updating and deploying content on our next.co.uk platform. Working closely with designers, commercial, production, international content and QA teams, you will be in charge of your own product area (e.g. mens, womens) giving you the chance to put your creative stamp on next.co.uk, helping to drive sales and improve the customer experience.
As an integral part of the team, your day to day responsibilities will include….
- Using our CMS to update menus and links to ensure we’re promoting the right content at the right times.
- Publishing new and exciting content to the next.co.uk site across desktop, mobile and apps!
- Liaising with our offshore team in India to ensure requests and issues are being resolved in a timely fashion.
- Managing issues and requests being sent from the product teams.
- Working closely with our QA team to ensure all websites are signed-off and deployed on time.
- Working closely with other teams within marketing and the wider business to resolve issues.
- Assisting project managers on new and exciting initiatives such as sale, new season launches, website campaigns and more!
- A genuine interest in fashion retail and ecommerce
- Strong communicator with a real team ethic and the ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated with commercial acumen
- Willing to get your hands dirty and get stuck in
- Willing and able to work callout shifts every once in a while.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Desirable: Experience updating online content using a CMS and a basic understanding of HTML / XML.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery