Online Brand Manager
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 7th time.
The Professional Products Division is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other
professional customers with the most professional products and services. The 10 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology,Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Matrix, Essie Professionnel, Decléor and Carita. Our brands have made us the world leader in beauty products and one of the most professional and dynamic places to pursue your career in the UK and worldwide.
What are key highlights of this role?
The successful candidate will be able to combine an eye for luxury and attention to detail with first class technical digital abilities. You will be results focused and be the brands guardian for all the digital touch points within your scope.
• Develop and execute promotional and point of difference plans by tracking results and offering insights to strengthen brand plans.
• Accountable for achieveing the retail target with a 10% accuracy on phasing.
• Responsible for e-mail campaigns and CRM triggers based on the agreed CRM and online promotional and marketing calendar.
• Work closely with the brand marketing team and the PR & Acquisition Manager to produce engaging, legally approved content for the website to fuel the SEO and the brand’s commercial strategy.
• Responsible for producing e-retail asset packs to animate new launches on the e-retail sites.
• Responsible for the weekly reporting of site revenue, conversion, total visits, average order value, salon locator traffic to relevant stakeholders.
• Pro-actively explore and propose new opportunities to reach and convert new customers to Brand Managers, Directors and General Managers.
• Ensure merchandising is uploaded correctly and on time to meet brand guidelines and priorities.
• Pro-actively review the website’s performance and on-site customer behaviour daily using Google Analytics and
data dashboards to develop key inisghts.
• Develop recommendations to drive the conversion rate and optimise the user journey.
• Manage the relationship with our search agency to make sure all on-site SEO is continually optimised and the best organic search results are scured. Develop and execute profitable paid search campaigns in partnership with search agency.
• Pro-actively review the traffic from all media channels to ensure qualitative visits.
• Project lead IT, Hosting partner, DMI and agencies to conduct regular health checks, identifying and solving any issues.
E.RETAILER MKT SUPPORT
• Work closely with the E-Retail National Account Managers to ensure digital asset packs are being shared with e-retailers and brand content and best-practice is implemented to support brand priorities.
• Support E-National Account Managers with GWP and travel sizes as well as activation tolls to increase reach and drive sell out acceleration.
• Present marketing plan and support to E-Retail teams.
OTHER DIGITAL PLATFORMS
• Ensure apps are developed and executed on time, within brand guidelines and priorities.
• Update the extranet monthly with agreed brand content and track and report insights.
• Act as a consultant giving expert recommendations to the teams managing E-Education platforms.
• Maintain the RRP website and ensure salons have appropriate access.
• Work with the CRM team and the Product Managers to ensure the CRM briefs are populated with the right content to meet deadlines.
• Offer insights and learnings to the Marketing teams to ensure their digital media copy is engaging and with strong call to action.
• Responsible for ensuring the website is ready for any media campaign.
• Edit the monthly digital pack in tandem with the social media team and send to relevant business partners.