Aitor Throup is an artist, designer and creative director.
Throup’s multidisciplinary design house (A.T. Studio) prides itself on the development and execution of all its products and projects to the highest level, internationally and across multiple industries including fashion, art, film, music and graphics. A.T. Studio is defined by an innovative approach to design, development and production with an emphasis on process and experimentation.
A.T. Studio, the award winning design studio of acclaimed designer Aitor Throup and his directional menswear brand, is looking for an Office Administrator to join a new team based in Burnley, Lancashire.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills, polite and efficient communication manners, high attention to detail and with proven track record in administration, ideally within the creative industry.
The studio drives products to the highest level, and we are looking for someone with the same dedication, enthusiasm and determination to meet and thrive the studio’s high standards.
The candidate needs to be resourceful, proactive and take initiative to anticipate the evolving needs of the studio. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is able to consistently work to an extremely high level of quality and focus.
It is a varied supportive role that involves working with all departments on a range of projects, so the ability to multi-task, assess and prioritise is vital.
The role will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to a fast-paced creative team.
- Providing ad hoc support (such as research and sourcing) to all departments depending on current projects.
- Performing routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, completing forms, organising and maintaining official paperwork and electronic files.
- Managing agendas, schedules and event calendars.
- Answering telephones, give information to callers and take messages.
- Sending, receiving, sorting all correspondence.
- Performing daily accounting tasks and process payments (bookkeeping, invoicing, budget tracking, bills, rates etc.) working closely with the Operations Manager and the accounting department.
- Organising travel arrangements for Aitor Throup and the team (booking flights, hotels etc.)
- Performing general PA duties for Aitor Throup, including but not limited to calendar management and ad hoc research.
- Managing and maintaining stock, ordering office supplies and materials.
- Supporting HR tasks (posting job ads, updating records, scheduling interviews etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work with numbers / managing money and budgets.
- Strong administration skills and previous experience in a similar role.
- Can-do attitude and ability to work independently and within a team.
- Self-confident, proactive and comfortable with taking initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to respond productively to feedback.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the studio.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office.