New Flagship Store Manager – Premium Fashion – Soho - £40k-£45k + Bonus
Outside The Box Recruitment is a boutique specialist recruitment consultancy that has been created to offer a personal consultative service. We focus on the luxury and premium sectors of Fashion, Retail, Lifestyle, Fine Jewellery and Beauty. With over two decades of expertise in these sectors, we can be your expert partner in identifying the ideal candidate or next career move.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a premium Store Manager of a global contemporary sportswear brand.Our client has been producing on sportswear for almost over one hundred years. Which has seen the brand gain accolade as a leading provider for women’s, men's, and kids contemporary fashion and streetwear. The brand is worn by well-known fashion forward celebrities, NBA, NFL, and Olympic players. Its designs are based upon a combination of classic aesthetic and innovative design. The store will be based in central London, Soho for the fashion forward.
•Reporting direct to the Area Manager
•Responsible for a sales team of 5-8 staff
•Brand ambassador and leader
•Commercial and sales driven
•Store Operations - Able to set up new systems and procedures, H&S, Maintenance, Security
•Effective at recruiting, training and developing a winning team
•A motivator, trainer and driver of the team to achieve all KPI targets
•Have outstanding attention to detail with store standards and visual merchandising
•Set example of exceptional service, clientelling and CRM.
•Be professional and an expert on the sales floor
•An effective communicator able to win respect from your team and clients.
•Able to prioritise yours and the team time.
•Super organised –action daily rotas, trade reports, etc.
•Take control with any disputes / returns from clients
•Able to thrive under pressure
- Must have a minimum of 2yrs + experience as store manager
- Ideally you have progressed in a high fashion store, where clientelling, styling and selling are paramount
- An avid follower of fashion trends and looks
- A very organised, commercial and structured manager
- Used to managing a team of more than 5 people
- Enjoy training, developing, and motivating others to succeed.
- A confident, positive influencer, with a can do attitude
- Must be articulate and have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- In appearance you will embrace a casual, urban, sporty, on trend look!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.