New Business Sales Manager - Manchester
Looking for a mid-level Business Developer / Sales Manager for a highly reputable, well-established high street supplier based in Manchester. This is a mid-level position so the ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years of experience within fashion.
This role is to identify and secure new business opportunities with retailers overseas, predominately across Europe and the US, to drive turnover and margin, and subsequently manage these new accounts. There will be a significant amount of international travel involved in this position, potentially for several weeks at a time.
Excitingly this is a new opportunity in the business due to success giving them the opportunity to expand.
New Business Sales Manager: The Role
* Develop and maintain new and existing customers through relationship building, optimising customer service and satisfaction, with the aim of becoming the preferred supplier of each account
* Use, create and deliver relevant materials and resources to attract, engage and open dialogue with prospective customers
* Build and maintain ongoing positive relationships with all customers, recognising and maximising opportunities within each account
* Effective product development and sourcing to get the right product for the right customer
* Complete regular comparison shops
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
* You will report to the Head Sales and Design, keeping them informed on ongoing sales, sourcing and design situations for your account base
* Ideal candidate will be an excellent relationship builder, able to oversee the creative direction of product design and manage the product critical path from design to delivery
* Manage, organise, set-up and represent the Company at Trade Shows and Exhibitions
* There will be a significant amount of international travel involved in this position, potentially
for several weeks at a time
New Business Sales Manager: The Candidate
* Applicants should also be commercially aware, proactive and with previous experience in Account Management, demonstrating a direct experience of working with high street retailers preferably within fashion accessories
* Fashion accessories or apparel experience is a must
* Ideal candidate will be passionate about product demonstrating creative knowledge and understanding
* Ideal candidate will be educated to Degree level preferably in Fashion or Textiles
* Confident communicator - written, verbal and presentation - with the ability to present at a senior level
* Excellent time management skills are essential
* Must possess a drive, a focus for results and a hunger to develop new business
* Must be a strategic thinker who can spot opportunities and maximise them
* Efficient under pressure with an ability to prioritise
* Direct experience of working with High Street retailers /Buyers, also experience in contract sales /made to order
* Experience of working to target margin/roll-up and seasonal targets
* Knowledge of working with FE factories
* Understanding of quality & technical process
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.