Menswear Department Manager - Department Store in London.
SALES MANAGER, LUXURY, STORE MANAGER, DEPARTMENT MANAGER, DEPARTMENT STORE, SHOES, FOOTWEAR, CONCESSION MANAGER
This is an exciting opportunity for a current Store Manager OR large volume department manager to join a prestigious London Department Store as a menswear Department Manager.
The ideal candidate will come from a premium or luxury retail background, managing minimum turnover of around £4 million plus. You must have considerable experience of managing a high sales turnover per annum and a preferably worked as a manager within a concession previously. Experience in men's tailoring or Made to Measure is essential.
Candidates will manage the managers of each concession within the department store and will have their own team of sales and supervisors. This is the perfect role for a strong people person who is motivational and has high energy as well as strong commercial skills.
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding KPI targets through your exceptional management skills and ability to communicate.
*Manage and set objectives for each concession, review performance against set objectives
* To provide exemplary customer service and manage the concessions to ensure this is executed
* Coach and develop
*Set and communicate retail standards across the department
* To monitor divisional sales and profit plan and deliver action plan to maximise performance
*Review competitor activity and develop strategies to exceed this.
*oversee a number of luxury departments and concessions on the floor
The ideal candidate will possess:-
* a minimum of 5 years retail store or area management experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Leadership and motivational skills
* be commercially aware and possess in depth experience of working towards KPIs
* Ability to plan, prioritise and cope under pressure
If you are interested in this position please contact Sophie by emailing your CV to email@example.com