Marketing Manager - French Speaking
This is an amazing + rare opportunity to join a Global Luxury Brand as Marketing Manager to lead their London Team
This is a dynamic role, you will drive all Marketing and Communications activity for the brand reporting into the board, developing the global strategy
As Marketing Manager your remit will be broad to include a range of strategic, creative and operational initiatives in addition to managing the brands PR and advertising agency relationships.
Based in prestigious located London offices, Your remit will include to;
*Develop and implement a strategic brand & marketing programme, aligned to the Global Marketing strategy, which continues to build the brand across all channels including print/outdoor/video, digital/social/web.
- Responsible for driving and developing consumer marketing activity within driving awareness,conversion, frequency and sales via tactical marketing campaigns, in line with the overall brand strategy and ensuring that a multi-channel marketing approach is applied.
- Plan and manage a clear annual marketing strategy
- Manage integrated marketing campaigns with key internal stakeholders - Global, PR, online, Retail Operations to ensure campaign message is consistently delivered with impact to our demographic.
- Deliver product marketing that builds retail/online traffic that are brand enforcing and constantly build demand.
- Lead loyalty program to drive participation rates, multi-channel sales and brand loyalty.
- Manage the maximization of customer lifetime value across the direct and store channels, and ensure seamless ease of access and ease of transaction.
- Leverage customer information and advanced analysis to enable improved decision making.
- Serve as a brand advocate in the industry and marketplace.Develop and maintain awareness and build a network of active relationships in the industry .
We are looking for a switched on established professional with a stellar career and track record representing high profile brands, ideally in the luxury market
You will be an experienced Marketing Manager or with the ability to lead and inspire teams, implement process and bring procedures to the business that will prove effective harnessing the creativity of the brand and driving its continued success
This is an urgent role - we are looking to make an appointment asap
If your profile fits the brief please get in touch today with your CV