Designer Exchange was established in 2013 in Knightsbridge, becoming the first previously owned designer accessory store to offer instant cash payment and exchange, unlike consignment stores.
With four UK stores in Knightsbridge, Kensington, Manchester, and Birmingham, and our first European store in Madrid, Designer Exchange is expanding to meet the demands of our valued clientele.
Created with admiration for designer handbags and a passion for sustainability, Designer Exchange aims to revolutionise the previously owned luxury industry.
As the Marketing Manager you’ll be expected to present outgoing ideas, take risks and build on our existing reputation. We are a fast-growing company with 5 stores constantly looking at expansion to other fashion capitals with no view of slowing down. If you’re interested in joining us for this adventure as our new Marketing Manager then apply below.
Luxury company Designer Exchange is looking for a full time Marketing Manager to work from an office in EC2A. The candidate will be on a 40hr a week contract at £22,500 - £25,000 yearly salary (based on experience). The position will come with a 3 month probationary period where you will be granted a pay-review at the end and a generous goal-driven bonus structure. The role will also involve semi-frequent travelling to the stores, working alongside ambitious teams up and down the UK and in Madrid.
To be considered, you must be a graduate in a related field OR have 1+ years experience in a similar role. We will consider candidates that are currently completing a degree as a student looking for experience however the degree must be relevant to the luxury marketing sector.
- Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter for business usage.
- Strategies, techniques and tactics to improve SEO.
- Creating useful manager information reports based on our marketing successes
- Creating useful manager information reports based on competitors
- Managing and developing social advertising campaigns
You must also have the ability to:
- Write weekly bespoke blog content based on content marketing and latest trends.
- Write and design engaging monthly newsletters (and analyse results)
- Queue / post / respond to comments across all platforms
- Organise and style photoshoots of products
- Work alongside future PR companies (if needed)
- Use Photoshop / similar programmes for basic post-shoot editing.
- Analyse web-presence across all platforms.
And consider yourself:
- Self-motivated towards success
- A independent hard-worker
- Goal driven
- Able to take constructive criticism
- Adaptable to the business needs
The ideal candidate will be able to speak fluent Spanish and English (although English is the only requirement).