Established in 2014, LaBoutik.com is a London based e-shop curating a selection of upcoming and cutting-edge fashion designer clothing. With a strong sense of style, years of expertise in the industry and an eye for talent, LaBoutik.com strives to identify and deliver the latest trends from smart to casual & edgy to street-style.
Responsible for planning and delivering profitable campaigns and ensuring their integration with Buying, Merchandising and Retail. Develop seasonal campaigns across all brand touch points that are compelling, engaging and commercially effective. Review new opportunities and keep the brand at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Drive the development of email strategy from one-size-fits-all to a
segmented and personalised approach.
• Develop lifecycle programmes including welcome, nursery, abandoned
basket, lapsed users and reviews.
• Manage data integrations with the website, ERP and CRM database and
troubleshoot any problems.
Search & Display:
• Define and implement seasonal strategies to meet commercial goals.
• Manage agencies and budgets to ensure campaigns are fully optimised.
• Manage technical developments for SEO on site and via feeds.
• Work closely with the Content Manager to ensure the user journey is
optimised through landing pages.
• Responsible for developing and shaping the social presence for the brand.
• Drive SEO through undertaking outreach programmes and fostering
relationships with bloggers and 3rd party sites
• Drive the integration of social into the website and all communications
• Ensure on-going visual content production and depletion
We are seeking a driven and energetic profile to join the marketing team of LaBoutik.com. Creative mindset, pro-active personality and passion for fashion is a plus. Ideal for recent graduates.
- 2yrs+ experience in digital marketing, ideally for a premium fashion/ lifestyle brand
- Proven experience in delivering quality traffic growth and new customer acquisition
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics and excel
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, strategy and
- Extremely organised approach to all tasks and working to deadlines
- Driven and relishes taking on responsibility and ownership. A self
starter, that knows how to plan, gets buy in, and gets things done
- A natural communicator, both in person and through digital channels. You should have a natural instinct that drives you to communicate
ideas and engage with people.