Marketing & Events Manager (Chinese Speaking)
FAVOTELL is a Shanghai based organization committed to providing rising international fashion and art talent with the recognition they deserve within the competitive UK marketplace. Based between Shanghai and London, Favotell is the cultural bridge between two global leaders in an industry which grows in reputation. Favotell means ‘I want to tell you my favorite’.
Conduct market research on various platforms. You will work closely with the UK team and the Shanghai team to execute the marketing, events and other strategies.
You will be creative and business minded, responsible for maintaining the brands presence online, offline and via digital channels. This includes development and enhancement of content for new websites, digital and social channels.
It is essential for all candidates to be fluent in Mandarin Chinese language.
- Translate online fashion content into English or from English into Mandarin
- Help identify sales channels platforms for Favotell and our brands
- Lead marketing and advertising plans - both online and offline
- Manage partnership opportunities, in-store events and PR activity
- Create and upload content for the company website and social channels
- Design and produce the advertising campaigns.
- Provide direction to creative teams and assistant on required content
- Collaborate with PR team as required to align projects
- Brief copy as defined by agency recommendations for SEO optimisation and performance
- Connect with the art and fashion industry in the London community and organise inspiring and innovative events
- Build and maintain partnerships and sponsorships with both large brands and exciting independents
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in the luxury fashion industry
- Strong copy writing ability
- Experience in SEO
- Detailed and motivated by creating exceptional and unexpected experiences
- Passionate about retail and inspired by independent brands making waves in the UK
- An excellent writer and communicator
- Self-starter, ideally with experience in a start-up culture
- Must be fully bilingual: Mandarin – English. Any additional languages are beneficial.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Marketing & events, preferably for luxury brands
- You must be able to demonstrate strong project management and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of the fashion industry is China
- Some knowledge of the Chinese social media platforms
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Well presented, confident and enthusiastic
Must hold British or EU Passport / have indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom
Please contact Alex using the form below.