Biggest wedding wholesale company in the UK
Due to rapid expansion a successful wholesale Bridal-wear company, we are seeking for Marketing/Social media Assistant . The company has been established since 1996. You will be responsible for assisting senior members of the team by providing general administrative support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting up and maintaining social media platforms
- Design/ plan P.O.S materials (including booklets, posters, banners and leaflets)
- Assisting in new projects and initiatives
- Creating and prepare E-booklet
- Assisting with the upkeep of the company’s CRM system and website.
- Attending and helping organise exhibitions
- Planning and helping in photo-shoots
- Essential Skills and Experience
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
Some occasional Saturday work may be required (10.00am-4.00pm)
What we will do for you
You play a pivotal role in our success as a business and therefore we want to ensure that you get the best out of work.
-University graduate in Marketing or web design
-Previous experience or degree in Marketing
-Experience with Illustrator and Photo-shop
-Good level of spoken and written English communication
-Enthusiasm, flexibility and a can-do attitude is essential
Clean drivers license (not essential)
Remuneration and Hours
Fun and friendly team to work in
On the job Training
Salary based on experience and qualifications starts from £18,000, which will be reviewed after 6 months with the possibility of increasing (depending on performance)
Training will be provided
If you feel you have the necessary skills to succeed in this role please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview or Contact 0208-368-1500 if you have any questions.
No Agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year