Makeup Artist - Luxury Brands - London
Freelance Makeup Artist - Luxury Brands
I am currently seeking freelance Makeup Artists who are looking for opportunities to expand and branch out into the competitive beauty industry. Interested candidates should possess 3 months to 1 year of hands on experience. The top candidates will have the opportunity to work with the most prestigious brands, build their contacts in the industry, establish their status and learn the hottest and most recent trends.
Responsibilities of the Freelance Makeup Artist - Luxury Brand
● Conduct skin analysis and advise clients on skin and body care.
● Lash and brow treatments.
● Apply makeup and advise clients on makeup application techniques.
● Make appointments, maintain client records and handle financial transactions.
● Sell and provide advice on cosmetic and skin care products.
Requirements of the Freelance Makeup Artist - Luxury Brand
● Makeup Qualification or Course
● 3 months to 1 year of hands on experience
● Must be savvy in makeup demonstration
● Experience in sales will be considered an asset
● Excellent knowledge of English language
● Communication and customer service skills
● Positive attitude
● User level computer skills
Elite Associate remains at the forefront of the cosmetics and fashion recruitment. The top candidates will have the opportunity to work with the most prestigious brands, build their contacts in the industry, establish their status and learn the hottest and most recent trends.
Candidates will receive professional training at Elite Academy, where we train not only on product knowledge, but also on the essential selling techniques, customer experience and Kips. This makes our consultants stand out from the crowded market and cements a solid reputation for anyone who aspires to build their future in the industry.