Luxury Sales Consultant - English Speaker
In 1951, Achille Maramotti, freshly graduated in law, decided to dedicate himself to haute couture; a family passion passed down from his great-grandmother Marina Rinaldi, who in the late nineteenth century operated a luxury fashion house in the heart of Italy.
His desire was to produce high-quality manufactured women's clothing. This was a somewhat avant-garde idea in the Italy of the time, where fashion was still an exclusively hand-crafted activity.
Today, Max Mara Fashion Group boasts a portfolio of seven brands, ranging from ultimate luxury lines to casual chic.
We are currently seeking Mandarin speaking, sales assistants for the MaxMara Flagship store on Old Bond Street.
- Good conversational English
- Have relevant experience in retail or a similar 'service' sector.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Ensure each customer receives a consistent and professional service
- Be motivated to achieve personal and team goals and continuously maintain high standards