Luxury Retail Supervisor
Tateossian, the global luxury wholesale and retail brand has a unique opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, organised and who is excited to learn about and grow with a London based fashion brand.
Tateossian jewellery, is a luxury men’s accessories and jewellery global wholesaler and retailer, selling products with a unique design ethos. The seasonal collections for both men and women have a distinctive signature, constantly reflecting and reinterpreting trends in fashion.
A new vacancy has arisen for a committed Retail Store Supervisor to join their friendly, fast-paced retail team in their London boutiques. A background in jewellery design or gemmology would be an asset to your application.
Duties and Responsibilities
•Achieve daily and monthly sales targets
•Inspire and motivate team members
•Developing and maintaining client relationships and data base
•Continuously develops their own product knowledge and shares expert knowledge with team
•Acting as manager during times of absence of the store manager
•Effectively communicates with all Head Office departments
•Merchandising store displays
•Maintaining stock and store appearance to the highest standard
•Liaising with store manager to achieve all targets and goals
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role with luxury goods in London
- Proven track record of achirving sales targets as an individual and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain and build new client relations
- Leading by example and evidencing a customer centred approach in all they do
- Commercially aware and picking up on crrent and new trends
- Excellent eye for detail when mercahndising achieving a 'glowing' store environment
- Attitude of a self starter who takes initiative to increase sales
- Motivator and good people manager
- impeccable spoken and written English
- Flexible approach to shift work during seasonal periods and covering other stoes
- Current residence in the London area
Desirable skills and experience
- Sales expeience with luxury jewellery brand
- Additional languages
Salary - competitive with excellent commission structure
References a pre-requisite. Please send CV and covering letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the role.