Luxury Fashion PR Placement
In 2002 Heidi Gosman and Penny Klein launched Heidi Klein - the UK's first one-stop holiday shop. This Notting Hill boutique is evocative of a Hampton’s retreat in whitewashed wood adorned with palm leaves, bleached coral and driftwood, complete with the delicate scent of coconut. Upon entering, clients are instantly elevated to a sun-kissed mindset that affords the perfect ambiance for holiday shopping.With a second boutique opening in 2004 in Chelsea, London, and now selling in over 150 stores in 39 countries globally, Heidi Klein remains an independent brand that evolves each season with chic and elegant designs for the well-travelled client.
Heidi Klein's focus on exclusive styles and prints has earned a continued celebrity following from Kate Moss to Olivia Palermo, to Sienna Miller and Jennifer Aniston, as well as maintaining a strong following with the press and a loyal customer base.
The intern's role will be to support the Heidi Klein team in all areas of the communications matrix, including PR, Marketing, and influencer relations. This will involve a wide variety of tasks, giving the candidate valuable experience and a well-rounded insight into how a fashion head office operates. You must be a reliable, enthusiastic, hard-working individual with good communication skills and an eye for detail. Duties will include: the maintenance of all press samples, including coordinating sample returns, assistance at Press Events, assisting with front of house services, liaising with influencers and generally supporting the team in all areas.
This position is available immediately for a minimum of three months (although shorter periods may be considered) and is a wonderful chance to gain invaluable experience in a busy and fast paced head office for those wishing to pursue a career in swimwear or fashion.
- Working with the PR Assistant: liaising with press and arranging press send outs and call backs, delivering press samples to the head offices of the biggest fashion magazines in the world!
- Exposure to Social Media - creating exciting and engaging content for Instagram, participating in the creation of blog posts
- For successful candidates working with the business during March or October, you will be integral in the organisation and implementation of our Press Events
- Assisting with planning and creation of our incredible #HKEscapes Instagram activations
- Assisting Customer Services and Sales teams with administrative tasks
- Ensuring the office is maintained to a high standard and being proactive in this pursuit
- Taking on a variety of ad-hoc office tasks
Excellent telephone manner and well-presented
Pro-active and organised approach to work
Fluent in English
Microsoft Word and Excel literate
Passionate about swimwear!