Trp recruitment is a boutique recruitment consultancy. Our aim is to provide excellent recruitment solutions to the luxury and mid-market fashion sector working in partnership with leading retailers, brands and suppliers.
A fabulous new opportunity has arisen to work for my client who are a thriving wholesale ladieswear brand offering contemporary jersey and knitwear supplying independents throughout the UK and Europe primarily France and Spain. The ideal candidate with have experience working within a small to medium sized fashion retailer who can demonstrate a hands on approach and has experience working across credit control and logistics and is highly numerical with high attention to detail and excellent IT skills as well as strong interpersonal skills as you will be liaising directly with agents and store’s. This role offers excellent career opportunity for the right candidate with a real can-do attitude who can take responsibility and initiative in a busy environment.
- Support the sales team with driving re-orders and off-price opportunities.
- Servicing agent requests
- Management of the Key Accounts operational requirements such as; IT & system requirements & logistics ensuring that are all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring strategic goals are achieved and Shipping KPIs are met.
- Dealing with all customer related issues
- Working with warehouse & production teams to ensure any key account requirements are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensuring sales account ledgers are kept up to date for hand-over to accountant.
- Ensuring client credit control limits are not breached – and working with clients to ensure payment performance is optimized.
- Assisting in the migration of Account management software due to be launched later this year
- Maintaining daily liaison with clients and agents.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to market inventory to off-price retailers such as Outnet ,Brand Alley, Vente Privee
- Working in a team to help upload bulk wholesale orders to the order management system (SAP Business One).
- Working with the warehouse & Wholesale coordinator to ensure the on time dispatch of wholesale orders during peak periods.
- Stock management for wholesale orders; allocating stock in line with Wholesale priorities.
- Releasing wholesale orders and ensuring any system related issues that may occur are resolved.
- Ensuring that customs issues are dealt with within 24 hours and orders are delivered on time.
- Manage the transfer of web stock to wholesale stock in the agreed parameters (agreed with Website Manager)
- Knowledge of working with SAP
- Excellent Attentin to detail
- Highly numerical and organised
- Previous experience working in a similar role for a clothing company
- French and/or Spanish desirable but not essential