Label - Account Manager
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
This person will manage a number of brands in our portfolio, including everything from planning to execution to performance measurement and continuous improvement to hitting sales targets. They will be responsible for working two different models with a specific focus on growing our business through the concession model.
We’re looking for a commercially minded individual, who is confident managing branded relationships and can deliver results.
What you’ll do:
- Exclusively manage a number of brands
- Define, drive and deliver growth using sales data to ensure we navigate the correct course for each brand on a weekly basis.
- Manage the day to day account for the brand and liaise with internal departments to make sure a great level of service is achieved for the brands, payments, deliveries and sales data.
- Experience in buying or merchandising roles
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strategic thinker with emphasis on problem solving skills
- Confident and persuasive communicator – ability to influence senior characters internally and externally
- Passionate about fashion and a genuine interest in the consumer
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery