Junior Videographer / Film Editor
SuperGroup plc is the owner of the dynamic Superdry brand and operates in the premium branded fashion clothing sector. Superdry focuses on high quality fashionable menswear, womenswear and accessories, fusing vintage Americana and Japanese graphics with a British style. Superdry operates a multi-channel business through a combination of standalone stores, concessions, ecommerce, and UK and international wholesale.
The Superdry brand is a genuine British success story that has grown to a turnover of £872m, £96m profit and a strategic plan in place that will make us a £1bn turnover company by 2020. Our brand is already worth £1.6bn in total global consumer sales. We are a multichannel operator with well-developed and highly successful retail, ecommerce, wholesale and franchise businesses and customers in virtually every country in the world. We are well on our way to achieving our goal of becoming a global digital brand.
Superdry has an in-house studio based in our head offices in Cheltenham, responsible for producing high visual impact video/film work for our internal departments across the globe. The brand films you see online are all created, shot and edited by our in-house team. The role of Junior Videographer / Film Editor is to assist in the filming and editing of video content for Multichannel (eCommerce, Marketing, Retail, Wholesale) and other business requirements.
- Support the Senior Videographer and Studio Manager with the filming and editing of film/video projects, helping to ensure film projects are delivered on brand, on budget and to high quality standards
- Confidently use all filming and editing equipment in the studio and on location
- Direct models to ensure they deliver their best possible performance
- Ensure all film content is correctly filed and stored, and is delivered to the business at the right time and in the right format
- Ensure video content for store screens is being deployed and managed effectively
- Drive your own career development by keeping up to date with techniques relevant to your work, learn new skills, and proactively seeking opportunities to utilise them
- Use your creative skills to come up with ideas and concepts, and share them with the team
- Understand the Superdry brand and learn our in-house filming and editing style
- Demonstrate passion for our brand and the needs of our customers
- An experienced and passionate film maker and editor with an understanding of how video content is produced, ideally with some experience of working in a film studio environment
- Knowledgeable and skillful in relation to filming processes, set up and management
- Proficient using different types of filming and editing equipment, and quickly able to get to grips with new tools
- Able to use Mac and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Ideally experienced and knowledgeable about still photography or graphic design for film content
- Able to manage multiple pieces of work and challenging workloads on an ongoing basis
- A strong time manager and organiser, hard working, determined, adaptable and resilient
- A good communicator and relationship builder with a professional manner
- Willing to take accountability for your work and always strive for quality output
- Able to travel globally to location shoots
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…..
What we offer;
- Everyone receives a generous salary, pension contributions, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- One of a kind Founder Share Plan, plus other great Share Scheme initiatives
- Unrivalled range of Learning & Development programmes
- Amazing staff discount, 50% online and in store, plus an on-site staff shop and subsidised Starbucks Cafe
- A range of team and social events (we even had a catwalk show in a castle!)
- Discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, wellbeing services and much, much more