Junior Textile Print Designer
Ethnic by Outfitters is an extension of Outfitters dedicated to bring you ultimate sophistication and elegance.
Ethnic By Outfitters | London studio
Our London based Studio creates a collection rich in colour with an expressive drawing style. Original artworks blend tradition and the contemporary with hand drawn, painterly, computer manipulated, and collaged techniques to offer a modern, creative alternative for the Pakistan based brand.
We are looking for a talented, creative Junior Print Designer to join our growing London design team.
Responsible for the creative design of Printed Textiles, the designer will work under the direction of the Senior Print Designer. To assist the Textile Design team with inspirational research and confidently develop ideas independently.
If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to work for a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.
- Working closely with Textile design team to produce seasonal collection prints.
- Create original, unique textile designs covering all over prints and placement prints
- Assist Senior Print Designer to interpret print and textile trends appropriately for the brand in line with the brand briefs, ethos and personality.
- Carry out development of designs according to critical timelines and pre planned dates.
- Understand the needs of the brand and end consumer to ensure design developments are creative and commercial
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE;
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous demonstrable experience in a similar role, ideally in women’s fashion.
- Hold a strong understanding of conversational, repeat and placement print design.
- High level of painting and drawing skills
- Trained and have a full understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Have a good sense of colour, composition and design
- Demonstrable ability to research for inspiration purposes
- Positive team player communicating effectively at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to take and follow direction and design edits, implementing changes effectively and efficiently.
- Dare to take initiative, find new solutions and challenge ways of creativity in design
- Mentality and passion to learn new sills and advance knowledge within Textile Design
- This is a highly artistic role with creativity at the up most importance.
Applications must include;
PDF Portfolio of your work, appropriate to the role
Up to date CV that highlights your skills and accomplishments