Junior Online Creative
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About the Role: -
- Working in a fast-paced, fashion retail environment you’ll be a part of our in-house design team
- Responsible for designing online versions of our printed Directories as well as our online only products
- Supporting and assisting the Design Team with amends and artwork; including templated emails, image resizing and digital marketing assets
- Making sure that all artwork/creative respects and reflects the guidelines established for the Next brand or campaign
- Working to representing and enhancing the Next brand
- Working closely with the product teams to ensure your designs help drive online sales of their products
- You’ll have a portfolio of exceptional creative and commercially focused designs, demonstrating your skills in typography and layout.
- You’ll also have a strong interest in fashion and retail, and a clear understanding of how to deliver the most compelling designs.
- The ability to react quickly and deliver accurate design work, all with a strong attention to detail
- A confident communicator, you’ll be able to make persuasive presentations for your concepts as well as show the flexibility and resilience to adapt your designs based on feedback and business needs
- Be used to working within brand guidelines, but is also able to work flexibly with them
- Willingness to support the design team and an understanding of working for a reactive high street brand
- Enthusiasm to learn and not to be afraid to ask for help / clarity
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery