Junior Art Director
Sister Jane is a London-based fashion brand, creating unique, vintage-inspired designs.
Never the quiet one, we combine whimsical eccentricity with a distinctive style signature. Pieces emphasise unique, unexpected details that are colourful, fresh, and trend-led, while carrying a retro nod.
No day is the same: we aim to refresh your wardrobe by bringing you a new capsule collection every 6 weeks – making every piece a limited-edition gem.
Sister Jane is stocked internationally across 250 multi-brand stores and departments stores worldwide, as well as its London flagship. The showroom is located in the converted loft of a charming historic church hall in the iconic Notting Hill.
Sister Jane is seeking a dynamic and creative individual to join the team as Junior Art Director
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative candidate with the confidence to work closely in the creation and direction of all the brand's visual content.
The Junior Art Director will be working as part of the Communications team to develop digital content for web, social media, and print, and be closely involved in the production and creation of all photoshoots, campaigns, and all branded communications, reporting to the Head of Communications.
- Help to maintain the creative strategy & visual identity of Sister Jane
- Work with the Communications team in translating stories and product drops cohesively across all platforms
- Work to the global promotional calendar in order to meet deadlines
- Concept, create, and deliver digital assets for use across all media outputs
-- Web and e-commerce landing pages
-- Social media
-- Internal assets
-- Occasional print assets
- Take the lead in concepting & producing photoshoots (including campaign, lookbook, ecomm, and various ad campaigns)
-- Model casting
-- Sourcing team & props
-- Researching locations
-- Image quality control
- A keen and clean eye for design & typography and a strong interest in fashion
- Experience working to concept brief and an understanding of image production processes
- Excellent understanding of digital specs across web & social
- Proficiency in Adobe CC (particularly Ps, Id, Ai, Lr as needed)
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Knowledge of light retouching & photo manipulation
- Gif design highly desirable
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar email marketing platform preferred but not required
- Experience with Shopify or similar ecommerce platform preferred but not required
- A varied and proven portfolio is essential above all else [please include with your application]