jr. Content Creative - Intern
Passion, commitment and tradition have created a unique fashion style: today 23 different Collections find common ground in quality, style and respect for the distinctive feature that make Max Mara Fashion Group one of the most famous worldwide.
Max Mara Fashion Group, with 41 companies and over 5,000 employees, operates in 105 countries.
MAX&Co. is an international contemporary fashion brand rooted in Italian prêt-à-porter. Its designs are vibrant and stylish, inspired by the spirit of the times and women’s evolving lifestyles. MAX&Co. is present worldwide with approximately 450 points of sale.
MAX&Co. is part of the Max Mara Fashion Group.
The Content Creative will be involved in the concept development and production of multimedia fashion campaigns, e-commerce newsletters and social media content in a variety of formats and languages, for a global audience.
- Current studies in Graphic Design, Multimedia Production, Advertising or related disciplines;
- Excellent visual communication skills and a love of photography, graphic design and video;
- Passion for fashion communications and knowledge of key trends and influencers;
- Proficiency in social media ( Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest);
- Proficiency in In Design, Photoshop or equivalent, leading video editing software;
- Native english equivalent.
Duration and Location:
6 Months in Reggio Emilia, Italy, with occasional travel to our office and flagship in Milan, less than 40 minutes away by high speed train.
- Supervised professional experience working for a reputed international fashion Group;
- A dynamic work environment, offering daily challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- An intern salary and contribution towards living expenses;
- References upon completion.
HR Management Dept. - Please attach your creative portfolio, CV and any additional social media evidence of your talent.