Jack & Jones Plus | Key Account Manager
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975. We provide fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children marketed and sold under 20 different brand names including: JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY AND VILA.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to accelerate us on our journey within the plus-size segment – a just established part of JACK & JONES that needs to be shaped and built from the ground up.
Do you know what it takes to create growth and win market shares in our UK market? Are you motivated by constantly improving performance and results? Then this is your chance for a challenging position with great responsibility in an international fashion company!
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES is quality fashion for young men. It sells through over a thousand JACK & JONES stores across 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners around the world.
JACK & JONES came out of a love for denim. It was born in 1990 and jeans are still the core business. JACK & JONES works to enrich the heritage of authentic jeanswear by respecting the history, while pushing the craft on through innovative treatments and designs.
But there’s more to it than jeanswear. Today the brand covers the many facets of a man’s wardrobe. From his playful youth to his need for timeless silhouettes. Always keeping the quality fabrics and treatments in focus remaining one of the most competitively priced brands.
JACK & JONES is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.jackjones.com or www.about.bestseller.com.
At JACK & JONES, we are extending our range of styles with larger sizes from 2XL to size 6XL. The plus-sizes are spread across categories within our portfolio and with six annual collections, we provide the plus-size segment with a much larger selection of trend styles, designs and colours.
You will join a strong international management team in one of Europe’s largest and leading men’s clothing brands. As our new Key Account Manager, you will get independent responsibility for JACK & JONES PLUS, and our goal is to get a strong foothold in the UK market from the very beginning. You will work in close cooperation with our UK team and international sales department, and your focus will be on creating growth in wholesale, working with some of the largest Key Accounts in the UK.
You will be deeply involved in building up JACK & JONES PLUS, and your primary responsibility will be to establish and to create growth in our UK markets and to develop the market position within our segment.
Based in our London office, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the sales strategies, define objectives and ensure execution
- Oversee detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures
- Set and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Develop the product strategy to ensure that our customers are always offered the right products
- Identify and follow up on new business opportunities
- Train the JACK & JONES independent sales representatives in product knowledge and sales competencies
- Build and maintain close relations to our B2B customers
As a person, you are ambitious, confident and capable of making decisions that have a high business impact. You thrive in an action-oriented culture where you get a high level of responsibility and the freedom to run with your own ideas within your field.
- Solid experience with Key Account Management, preferably from a similar position
- Solid experience within the plus-size segment
- A proven track record within strategic sales
- Knowledge of the fashion industry, store operations and B2B sales
- Excellent understanding of financial key figures
- Personable and confident with the ability to nurture and maintain existing customer relationships
- Ability to travel regularly to Denmark and attend overnight stays in the UK
- Full UK driving license
Competitive Pay and Benefits Package
We look forward to hearing from you
We process applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis. The position will be closed when we have found the right candidate.
BESTSELLER is an equal opportunities employer; please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience. Any questions please contact HR.