Jack & Jones Core - Sales Representative uk
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975. We provide fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children marketed and sold under 20 different brand names including: JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY AND VILA.
JACK & JONES is one of the leading producers of menswear in Europe and one of the strongest jeans brands in the market, with more than one thousand stores in 38 countries and thousands of wholesale partners all over the world.
We are looking for a proactive and confident team player to join JACK & JONES UK. As part of an ambitious team, you will be responsible for managing the JACK & JONES | CORE independent accounts. This role will suit an energetic and personable individual who is commercially driven and will maximise opportunities and sales across the UK.
- Maximise sales from each category and actively introducing new categories when applicable
- Manage set targets and budgets
- Evaluate existing independent database and identify potential within existing account base
- Visit customers on the road as well as showroom sales, to generate new business in the UK
- Follow through leads and generating new business
- Overnight stays in UK and frequent trips to Denmark
- Ensure all independents are serviced regularly including taking and placing orders.
- Identify new growth strategies for the brand within the account base
- Contact all independent accounts on a weekly basis, and maximising opportunities for replenishment
- Devise and execute individual business plans to maximise the brand’s growth and development
- Manage the implementation of the company's sales and distribution within the market place
- Set and achieve seasonal sales targets
- Oversee detailed analysis of sales data to improve forecasting and planning procedures
•Highly motivated, detail and results orientated
•Adaptable and able to make an immediate impact
•Commercially driven with a passion for sales
•Fashion experience preferred but not essential
•Can do attitude, fast learner and able to hit the ground running
•Possess the industry stature and credibility to act as the brands ambassador
•Able to quickly establish and develop relationships with new clients
•High business acumen and will be confident liaising with various independent accounts
•Competent with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint