International Sales Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's top outerwear manufacturers. Working with some excellent names on the UK high street, they have an immediate opportunity for an experienced and well-connected Export Sales Manager to join the team. This role is to identify and secure new business opportunities with international retailers to drive turnover and subsequently manage these new accounts.
International Sales Manager - The Role:
* Develop and maintain new and existing customers through relationship building, optimising customer service and satisfaction, with the aim of becoming the preferred supplier of each account.
* Build and maintain ongoing positive relationships with all customers, recognising and maximising opportunities within each account.
* Effective product development and sourcing to get the right product for the right customer.
* Complete regular comparison shops.
* Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
* Ideal candidate will be an excellent relationship builder, able to oversee the creative direction of product design and manage the product critical path from design to delivery.
* International travel involved in this position.
International Sales Manager - The Person:
* Applicants should also be commercially aware, proactive and with previous experience in Account Management, demonstrating a direct experience of working with international retailers preferably within outerwear.
* Outerwear product knowledge would be preferable. Ideal candidate will be passionate about the product demonstrating creative knowledge and understanding.
* Confident communicator; written, verbal and presentation - with the ability to present at a senior level.
* Excellent time management skills are essential.
* Must possess a drive, a focus for results and a hunger to develop new business.
* Efficient under pressure with an ability to prioritise.
Established and successful outerwear manufacturer working with some great names on the high street.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.