International Marketing Manager us, Canada, Emerging Markets - Beauty Goods
MINERVA Research Labs is a fast growing company - Awarded by the SUNDAY TIMES 100 FastTrack as 26th fastest British Company - International Sales - with offices in London Mayfair, Dubai UAE, Los Angeles the USA and Tokyo Ginza.
MINERVA develops and markets nutricosoceutical products in Europe the Middle East, Asia and the US. MINERVA Research Labs' mission is to bring to the market next-generation dietary supplement, that will change the way we look young and beautiful.
You and your team will be in charge of Marketing activities to support sales in the US, Canada, and Emerging markets (Gulf Countries, East Europe and South-East Asia).
The role requires 5 to 10 years experience in Above the Line, and Below the Line advertising. Experience in dealing with large retailers is also preferable.
Minerva Research Labs Ltd are the manufacturers and marketers of Gold Collagen, presently sold in 30 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide the world with the best in skincare innovation.
The SUNDAY TIMES awarded Minerva 24th placement in their top "100 fastest growing British Company - International Sales" league 2018. MINERVA is offering this International Marketing Manager opportunity.
Let’s face it, there’s nothing quite like finding a place to work that’s filled with passion, opportunities to grow and lots fabulously talented people. Here at MINERVA, we’ve got all of that and a whole lot more. Whatever your aspirations in life, however far you want to go, if you love what you do and are as committed as we are to being the very best you can be, then join us.
If you share our values and sense of beauty, are full of personality and want to build your career with one of the fastest growing premium beauty brands in the world, join MINERVA today. We’ll help you to grow, develop and progress in an environment that really is second to none.
You will drive our team of Marketing Managers and Market Activation Managers to achieve successful demand generation campaign and profitable retail results for our brand. The main focus of our Market Activation Managers is: to be to drive distributors/retailers/accounts; to drive campaign/marketing activities and grow sales and penetration.
We are looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate to be the manager of the Market Activation team and manage the strategic penetration and expansion of our brand on the US, Canada, and emerging markets.
The successful candidate will develop and manage relationships and drive revenue to deliver sales growth and brand visibility.
He/she will develop and work collaboratively with the Head of Brand and our Central Marketing team.
What could Minerva offer me? Superior opportunity for personal development.
Excellent benefits including:
a competitive salary. Base Salary: depending on experience. Sales incentive compensation: substantial component of the compensation based on result and paid against the achievement of targets
possibility to be enrolled in the company stock options
discounts on products
MINERVA Research Labs is a fast-growing company with offices in London Mayfair, Dubai UAE, Los Angeles the USA and Tokyo Ginza. MINERVA develops and markets nutricosoceutical products in Europe the Middle East, Asia and the US MINERVA Research Labs' mission is to bring to the market next-generation dietary supplement, that will change the way we look young and beautiful. Our novel products position MINERVA to be an up-and-coming global player in the Nutri cosmeceutical market, recognised for stimulating and invigorating the well-being, confidence and beauty expectations of consumers. MINERVA develops, produces and markets the European best-selling liquid “Anti-Ageing” dietary supplement: Pure GOLD COLLAGEN. Rich in collagen, borage oil, vitamins and hyaluronic acid. Pure GOLD COLLAGEN stimulates the dermis to produce collagen, increase hydration and preserve firmness and elasticity of the skin whilst reducing wrinkles.Advanced healthy products, combined with a balanced lifestyle are the core of MINERVA values. As such we have developed a lifestyle-focused product that sparks enjoyment, wellness, and beauty from within.MINERVA merge the most advanced technology with advanced European research, to bring consumers the most innovative liquid dietary supplements. We partner with leading European ingredient manufacturers, research labs and universities to formulate the most compelling and effective products.
The successful candidate will manage the budgets and business plan including market definition/ opportunity; competitive analysis; market/customer requirements; value proposition; messaging;
Role and Responsibilities
- Grow Minerva’s business in its market through local marketing efforts as well as leveraging, localizing and facilitating Central Marketing programmes and best practices across other markets
- Manage Marketing Budgets and monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities and its adherence to the budget
- Work closely with the Central marketing team to provide support and advise on ranging decisions and strategic direction on content asset generation (photo and videos) as well as new product development
- Work closely with Global Marketing, PR, Social Media and Digital departments to ensure coherence and efficiency in overall communication
- Marketing communications – Coordinate with Central Marketing team and local PR agency to ensure message consistency and manage the local implementation of all marketing/launch campaigns
- Co-ordinate all relevant stakeholders' efforts to maximise marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue streams
- Manage all the marketing activities within the target countries
- Drive the Market Activation team to:
- Manage national accounts/distributors/retailers to secure the achievement of sales growth, marketing activities, and operation
- Plan, negotiate, implement and manage marketing activities with accounts/distributors/retailers, i.e. merchandising gondolas, retro/coupons/offer promotions and new product launches
- Analyse retailer/stores sales achievement, by territory, type of retailer/store to develop commercial strategies for each Country with the country distributors/retailers/accounts
- Recommend marketing activities and promotions to maximise sales in top performing store/retailers and reduce under-performance in other store/retailers
- Market Intelligence – Research and develop deep insight on all aspects of the relevant country market relative to Minerva market opportunity: barriers/incentives, competitive landscape, etc.
- Maintain close relationship and constant communication (regular calls) with key accounts/distributor/retailers
- Work closely with Minerva media agencies to ensure the best media plan for target countries
- Manage the launch of new products
- Create and update monthly sales forecasts
- Manage marketing budgets
- Create and publish of all marketing materials in line with a marketing plan
- Create/localize assets for communication
- Attend sales force quarterly meetings and communicate achievements, sales goals, and the supporting company strategy
- Manage demand generation campaigns and measure results